- 6,000 INR
- 1 Year
We are one of the established names of the industry engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying a qualitative range of QMA VFD Drives. These drives are manufactured in accordance with stated requirements of our valued patrons and in compliance with set norms and regulations of this domain. Manufactured using hi-tech machinery and most advanced technology, our offered drives have better service life and high resilience power. We also make sure that QMA VFD Drives offered by us are made available to our valued patrons only after testing on various quality and operation grounds.
Since the time of origin of the first AC drive that was entirely based upon the thyraton cycloconverter and with the rapid changes occurring in the technology, the industrial drives have evolved a lot. This evolution led to the development of QMA Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
Applications of Variable Frequency Drive:
Below cited are the applications of VFD:
- In industries, these are used for dealing the varying load on an induction motor with power rating ranging from kW to MW.
- Highly demanded for air conditioning systems, energy efficient refrigerators and economizers.
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation uses Variable Frequency Drive for their traction system.
- Moreover, these find application in escalators, pumping systems and modern lifts.
Bulletined below are the points that state the reason behind the usage of VFD:
- Energy Saving: Helps in rendering smooth regulation of energy savings that make the drive system more efficient.
- Increased Reliability: Due to the presence of adjustable speed drives, these drives are more reliable in comparison to the conventional drives.
- Speed Variations: In order to render optimal variations of speed, these drives can be used in the making of crushers, grinding mills and many more.
- Smooth Start: The demerit of generation of starting current can also be easily eliminated using VFD that results in the reduction of winding damage by providing durability.
- Flawless working
- Smooth operation
- Precise and compact design
- User friendly
- Suitable for heavy duty applications
Elevator Special Use
Rated Power (Watts)
- Nahva Sheva
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 10000 Per Month
- 5 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
22-23, Shukan Mall, Near CIMS Hospital Science City Road, Sola,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380060, India